You have unlimited design scope with ECO
Block and can create - stronger, safer, healthier, energy efficient
buildings that will significantly outperform conventional construction
at a cost competitive price for the full Life Cycle of the building.
Download our Engineering
Design Guide here.
ECO Block is Simpler, Faster & Better!
And significantly stronger than other masonry solutions !!
Tests have shown 100% more strength than
core filled concrete blocks because the steel reinforced concrete core
of 100mm<600mm is continuous and does not require construction joints,
there is also no need to batten or insulate like other masonry walls.
ECO Block panels are double insulated with 130mm of high density EPS - R
Value =3.74, and have solid fixings every 200mm across the face of wall
allowing interior and exterior cladding to be direct fixed to the wall
as soon as the wall is up.
Architects, Designers & Builders now have
a significantly better market offering which will add real value to your
business/branding. National and International Design & Construction
Awards have achieved using ICF technology throughout the World including
New Zealand and Australia. ECO Block is the most technically advanced
and yet simplest ICF construction system in Australia.
Read what some of our
satisfied customers have to say.
Our experienced technical team actively
supports and promotes architects, designers and preferred builders who
embrace and use this world class technology and will refer them on to
new home owner and builder enquiries.
ECO Block has been tested in real fire
and hurricane conditions & retained structural integrity where most
others wall systems have failed. (View
ECO-Block is Branz Tested & BCA
24mpa poured in wall
..40mpa tested at 35 days
Fire resistant (2hrs) for the 230 Series Wall
Acoustic 230 wall, Dntw + ctr = 45,
280 wall, Dntw + ctr = 51
Thermal R-Value = 3.78
ECO Block is approved by the Queensland State Government
We have recently updated our Engineering
& Design Guide, Full Technical Manual and Onsite Training Manuals. They
are available by request online by filling out the
form here or contacting us directly if you are in design stage and
require assistance right now. We are also happy to arrange a full
product presentation together with the latest updates on CD.
ECO Block is a 3 piece wall system that
includes Panels, Connectors & Braces :
1. Insulated Panels EPS formwork with
Fixing strips at 200mm centres
2. Connectors Hold the panels together and determine block width
3. Braces/Scaffold Support the wall during pouring and adjust alignment
The panels are made of light weight high
density EPS and can easily be cut or molded with basic hand tools. The
blocks are quickly assembled by clicking the connectors to the panels
which are then stacked in place. Reinforcing steel is then placed where
required, the wall is then braced for support. A pre pour check is
completed, the new wall is filled with concrete and realigned. Thats It
Interior linings and Exterior cladding
can now be direct fixed to the wall in the conventional manner.
It is not uncommon for all of the
perimeter walls on a low set house to be up and poured in 7 days with an
experienced crew. How can it be that easy ? :
1. Formwork, Battens & Insulation are all
in 1 integrated System with many applications
2. 40 blocks or 20m2 can be assembled and stacked in 1 hr by an
3. All of the structural steel is οn wall, with less tying in of
4. There is no drilling required for Plumbing or Electrical services
5. There is no mortar, battening or insulation required
6. Panels are cleanly and easily cut, many off cuts can be reused so
there is less waste to clean up
7. Less weight, means less energy exerted i.e. 1m2 Eco Block = 15kg pm2
1m2 Conc Blocks dry = 187kg pm2
1. Unlimited design scope Any style or
shape with larger door & window openings
2. Healthier Reduced Air Infiltration and a Quieter living environment
3. Safer/Stronger ECO Block homes have survived real Fires, Floods and
4. Sustainable ECO Block homes use significantly less fossil fuels to
cool a home for the life of a building vs traditional construction
5. Energy Efficient 8 Star Energy Rated
25%+ as measured by AE Smith
HVAC rightsizing will further reduce energy consumption
6. Low Maintenance Not affected by Rot, Warp, Mould or Termites,
7. Cost Effective Easier & Faster to build with better performance for
Many Applications :
Concrete Block Walls
In Ground Tanks
Multi Level/ Multi Unit Construction
Projects on difficult sites
General House Construction